Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strangeness in the Hill Country
Quote:So, I grabbed my trusty "not an assault weapon" from it's usual home right next to my throne - erm, uh, I mean right next to my big comfy chair - and went to the door to see what was up. Now, my front door is on an enclosed and darkened front porch so that anyone outside can't look in and see me silhouetted against any light. That way, I can see them, but they can't see ME, and that's the way I like it.

There was no one, and no thing, there.

Are you sure?  We do have that "secret" technology now that "they" use to make themselves invisible. They also have their space ships that can look down on your location and see the words you are reading from a book. I'm sure you've seen the threads discussing this here on RN, right?

Maybe they see that you are somewhat of a leader in your area with this anti-gun grabbing fiasco that's about to go down there.
Maybe they are set up there now in the woods watching you from behind the trees to see what you are up to?

Not to make you nervous, but this could be a real possibility.  Question is, are they the good guys, or the bad guys?

Quote:One, a woman, told me several days ago that a few months back, around the beginning of September, she was outside on her porch smoking around 2 AM when she noticed a blinking light moving across the sky.

I have to wonder if our "helpers" up there (the SSP Alliance) aren't scoping things out and keeping a check to not allow things to go too far. Maybe looking for the best places to "set up camp" and help in the upcoming battle.

We have the tech; we've had it for decades. If we are going to win this battle against the evil Cabal, I have to think they are up there to help stop any advancement of the black hats gaining control.

Maybe I'm too optimistic, but that's just how I choose to be.

Messages In This Thread
Strangeness in the Hill Country - by Ninurta - 12-26-2019, 08:10 AM
RE: Strangeness in the Hill Country - by BIAD - 12-26-2019, 12:51 PM
RE: Strangeness in the Hill Country - by Ninurta - 12-26-2019, 08:24 PM
RE: Strangeness in the Hill Country - by Mystic Wanderer - 12-26-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: Strangeness in the Hill Country - by Ninurta - 12-26-2019, 08:42 PM
RE: Strangeness in the Hill Country - by Ninurta - 12-26-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: Strangeness in the Hill Country - by guohua - 12-26-2019, 10:13 PM
RE: Strangeness in the Hill Country - by Ninurta - 12-26-2019, 10:58 PM