Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Great Moon Hoax of 1835.
I remember this hoax.

Not from the original printing, of course, but from about 120 or 130 years later.

It fascinated me. In the days when I was made aware of it, UFOs were all the rage. They were hiding under practically every bed. The universe was, therefore, obviously teeming with life. Aliens were coming from every corner of it. Beautiful (and naked) Venusian women were accosting Antonio Villa-Boas in Brazil, and impregnating themselves thereby. George Adamski was also having amorous encounters with Venusians - who could say, for sure, that just because the moon was devoid of air, it couldn't also harbor life?

Everywhere else in the universe apparently did. Just a few years later, Billy Meier would have "encounters" with his own blonde-haired, big tittied aliens from the Pleiades (after it was discovered that Venus could not, after all, have blonde aliens with big titties because any such aliens would have burst into flames and melted, titties included).

Why, those moon-bats (modern term for something else entirely, retroactively misapplied by me) were ALSO naked - it was right there in the engravings! The US (and the USSR too) had their beady little eyes on a moon expedition, which had not yet occurred, but would occur just a few years hence...

I was pretty sure they were only going there - if they ever got it done - to find naked Moon Bats with hooters. Why else?

Ah, those halcyon days!

Nowadays, aliens no longer go about naked, seeking Earthling sex partners. It's probably a good thing on balance. Now, they'd all be short, and gray, and wrinkly, and bug-eyed ugly, with no alien-titties... but with big ass claws instead (although Whitley Streiber seems to have had an oral encounter with such in the days following "Deep Throat"). Back then, buggery had not yet been invented by pillow-biting San Francisco poofters, and so the aliens were kinder, gentler, more hetero-sexually-oriented, and had no thoughts of those evil anal probes they are so enamoured of these days, thanks to the San-Fran-Fags.

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed how aliens tend to conform to the human sexual practices du jour?

God, I'm old!

But not old enough to recall the original printing of this story.

Maybe.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
The Great Moon Hoax of 1835. - by BIAD - 06-20-2019, 12:03 PM
RE: The Great Moon Hoax of 1835. - by Ninurta - 06-28-2019, 09:33 AM
RE: The Great Moon Hoax of 1835. - by BIAD - 06-28-2019, 12:49 PM
RE: The Great Moon Hoax of 1835. - by guohua - 06-28-2019, 06:43 PM