Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's News Guys, But Not As We Know it!
The death-throes of the media continues wit this little ditty of slamming anything they deem 'news'
into article-form, regardless of the lack of informative composition.
tinylaughing

Quote:Man and woman stabbed to death in horrific double murder in London before suspect, 52, arrested 70 miles away

'Detectives have launched a murder investigation after a horror double stabbing in North London - as cops swoop
on a suspect 70 miles away. A man and woman were killed at a property in Wood Green, North London, before officers
arrested a 52-year-old man in Huntington, Cambridgeshire.

Paramedics were called to the house on Mayes Road just after 9.30am yesterday on a welfare check and found a man
and a woman who had been stabbed. Officers have not confirmed the identities or ages of the man and woman who
were killed.

Cops then swooped on an address 70 miles away in Huntingdon and arrested a man on suspicion of murder.
He currently remains in custody while being quizzed by detectives...'

Now for some interesting filler from neighbours of the deceased. 
Maybe something can be gleaned from these fascinating accounts?!!!

Quote:'Residents in the block of flats on top of Wood Green shopping centre say that they regularly saw a man and a woman,
but they kept to themselves. One neighbour, 59, said: "I was at home lying on my bed and heard people speaking outside.
"There were about 10 or more officers knocking on doors. They asked me if I heard anything yesterday, but I was out.

“I’ve lived here 27-years and he would never speak with anyone. There was a man and girl living there - one of my neighbours
said the girl was his daughter. “The younger man was a really big man with a beard, like a bodybuilder.
"I’m close with everyone else, but never did I speak to them. They would never say hello or anything like that.”

Another neighbour added: “I came home from work this morning and the police knocked on my door.
"I knew there was a man and woman living there.I would see the older gentleman walking around too. 
“He always seemed a little under the weather and didn’t speak to anyone.” A third local said: “They kept themselves to themselves
so we didn’t really know them. “I would see them every now and then, coming in and out of the flat.

“There was a couple living there and an older man. They always seemed like normal people going about their day.”...'

Wow, talk about relevant information!

Quote:WELFARE CHECK
A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: "Efforts are under way to confirm the identities of the deceased and to locate their next of kin.
"At 09.37hrs on Sunday 28 November, police were called to a property in Mayes Road, N22 after concerns were raised for the welfare
of the occupant.

"Officers attended with London Ambulance Service paramedics. They found a man and a woman who had been stabbed and were
unresponsive. "They were both pronounced dead at the scene.

"A 52-year-old man has been arrested at an address in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, on suspicion of murder in connection with this
incident. He remains in custody."...'
The Sun:

mediumfacepalm Oh Gawd... no mention of the Mandela Flu!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
It's News Guys, But Not As We Know it! - by BIAD - 05-26-2019, 10:00 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 10-21-2019, 11:51 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 10-23-2019, 05:16 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 10-29-2019, 11:14 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 12-21-2019, 11:17 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 01-22-2020, 01:20 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 01-31-2020, 02:43 PM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 02-11-2020, 10:41 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 02-26-2020, 10:04 AM
RE: It's News Jim, But Not As We Know it! - by Wallfire - 03-31-2020, 10:04 AM