Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Listen up! What You Need to Know Regarding The CABAL Takedown
Okay, first of all let me get this out of the way first thing.  I know some of you don't like David Wilcock...

Okay, whatever; forget that, this isn't about him.  It is about the man he is interviewing who goes by the name, Drake.

I have been hearing things for months about how the Illuminati/Cabal/TPTB/whatever you want to call them, were going to be taken down, arrested, and our world would become a better place almost overnight.  So, when I saw this video, I thought, 'Yeah, okay, right.' 

But...

You have to listen to what Drake is saying! 

PLEASE!  tinyhuh

There is a plan in place, and arrests have already been made that haven't even made it to the media because these people own the media, and they won't allow it to be told.  There are many, many more arrests that are going to take place, and Drake goes over the plan of action in the video... well, most of it, but nothing that will give away the "ace in the hole", so to speak. 

This isn't some guy off the street who just has high hopes.  He is a military man who had high-level clearance, and he seems to know what he's talking about.

One thing I want to get across to you is that when this plan goes into action, it might seem like Martial Law has been ordered, but it hasn't.  If you see military persons at every corner, it will be because they are there for your protection in case things get ugly when the arrests of the elite are taking place. 

This makes me wonder if maybe all the recent articles coming out lately about Martial Law were done in an effort by the Cabal to cause the people to panic when they see these armed forces on the ground and automatically fight back against them.  The Cabal know their day in power is almost over. How better to cause people to panic than to spread the word that Martial Law is about to be declared and have the public cause chaos in the streets, fighting the military as they try to escape?!

I posted a thread just a couple of days ago about Obama declaring Martial Law in July, or sometime this summer.  I am now trying to counteract that information by getting this thread out to as many people as possible before these arrests take place, which could be any day now.

Please listen to the video, it gets into some really good detail about halfway through, but you need to hear the beginning to understand how and why this plan will work.  Drake may come across as a know it all, but that's beside the point.; I chalk it up to him being a military man.
Put that in the background and listen to what he has to say.

Don't put this off and forget about it; it's too important.

Also, Drake has a website you can go read all his stuff, but I haven't seen it yet, so I don't know if what he shared in the video will be there. Here is his address:  FreedomReigns.US

Let me know what you think about the information, and if you agree, please share this far and wide.

Messages In This Thread
Listen up! What You Need to Know Regarding The CABAL Takedown - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-16-2016, 04:43 AM