Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Missing 411 two cases found after months and years
(02-13-2019, 10:48 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 10:42 PM)BIAD Wrote: Well considering the amount of logged Bigfoot sightings, I'm surprised there hasn't been more than just 1,600
people-per-year going missing.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5283]

Whoa! My state is completely covered with Bigfoot!  And Ninurta's is even worse!   tinywhat

That's a fact.

In exchange for the source of that map, I'll repost it with a marker to show where my own sighting took place. it's not hard for me to see now why that may have occurred. Still, I'd have thought I was hallucinating if it hadn't been for other reports from the same precise area years later... and nearby areas centuries before.

According to the map, we are, as they say 'round here, "covered up with the critters".

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Missing 411 two cases found after months and years - by Ninurta - 02-15-2019, 08:16 AM
RE: Missing 411 two cases found after months and years - by Wallfire - 02-15-2019, 01:01 PM