Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dan Bongino - Obama, Mueller and the Biggest Scam in American History
(11-28-2018, 09:58 PM)BIAD Wrote: A link from Mystic Wanderer in the Shout Box is relevant to what Dan Bongino says in the
video above. It's about how -since the CIA cannot work within the USA, they get security
agencies from other countries to do it.

Here's what the link says:

LINK:

All of that is true.

CIA is legally blocked from operating in the USA (which does not stop them entirely - but those operations will never see daylight), and so they "hire" foreign intel agencies to do it for them upon occasion. GCHQ is one of those organizations, but only one. There are many others, depending on what needs to be done. I would not be surprised to find GRU working domestically for the CIA upon occasion.

CIA returns the favor overseas when necessary.

Not sure what "Obamagate" is, as it is a new term to me (much like the current "dogwhistle" term - no idea what that means, either), and I'm sure it will get buried in the short term, but will eventually come out in the long term... probably in  one of the overseas countries that writes the history of the USA in the future, when the US as I once knew it is completely buried.

I'm starting to regret ever having children, because my progeny are going to have to survive what comes, and I'm probably not going to be there to advise them. Hope I passed enough genes on to help them get through it on their own. I wish I'd done a better job to deliver them a better world, but I didn't. I gave it all I had, but all I had wasn't enough. With any luck, they'll have more.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dan Bongino - Obama, Mueller and the Biggest Scam in American History - by Ninurta - 12-05-2018, 09:07 AM