Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dan Bongino - Obama, Mueller and the Biggest Scam in American History
Dan Bongino has all his shit together and in one sock, as my dear old dad used to say. You can take what he says to the bank, and expect interest.

Sebastian Gorka, who unless I miss my guess was the first questioner (I'm pretty sure I recognize his voice), is an interesting character, whose actual real life history I am certain I don't want to know. You can't always believe what you read in Wikipedia, nor assume it is the whole story.

Exactly as Dan says, absolutely nothing will ever happen (in this world) to the politically connected players. I give nary a fuck, not even a little one, about the prattlings of "Q", who I am certain is in the employ of the "Deep State" - Hillary and her minions are paying "Q" to spout his bullshit - mark my words on that. I am acutely aware of how "dizinformatziy" campaigns work.

This is the real deal, but it may only play out in history books to label the power players with their actual labels.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dan Bongino - Obama, Mueller and the Biggest Scam in American History - by Ninurta - 12-05-2018, 08:47 AM