Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border
There is no easy answer to this, but shooting women and children ( the left want the women and children to be shot ) and with in a week Trump will be pushed out of office.
Perhaps you missed the photos from Europe a few years ago, crying children clawing at wire fences, mothers feeding there children from old tins , I think you get the picture.
The truth was that 90% of them were young men, and when they were given food and water it was thrown on the ground by the young men who shouted they want money not food.
Remember the Palestinians put women and children on the front line hopping they would be shot, and the "white helmets happly killed children on camera wile "trying to save them", all to pull heart strings.
Dont fall for the trap of having to kill women and children.
Also be prepared for a sudden spread of some infection to force the US to give med help and bring them into the US.
I hope with all my heart you find a better answer then we did in Europe

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-23-2018, 11:24 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-23-2018, 11:14 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-24-2018, 10:50 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-25-2018, 12:20 PM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-26-2018, 09:28 AM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 10-26-2018, 05:03 PM
RE: Thousands of Migrants Head to U.S. Border - by Wallfire - 11-05-2018, 08:19 PM