Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders.
(01-27-2022, 11:12 AM)BIAD Wrote: Yes, this self-created phenomena of Erwin Saunders is very well put together and seems to have many levels
that caters for those who come across his videos.

Initially, he's offered as a mild-mannered man seeking something that may have held our attention as children,
but as we develop, the materiality aspect of everyday life demands us to leave a harmless magical world void
of going to work and paying bills and deaing with a reality that holds no such fanciful innocence.

You are absolutely correct.

My journey into the unknown with Erwin started out with me attempting to use my logical mind to figure out just how he managed to do those videos.

Somewhere along the line - it might have something to do with my retirement and no longer giving a shit about the bills - I lost track of that and instead just started swimming along with the flow. I got sucked right into the Faery Realm, Tir na Nog. Like so many subjects of legend going back to the Bronze Age or before, and culminating in Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream", I was drawn through a portal to otherwhere, an invisible doorway that I didn't even know was there until I was already on the other side of it, and once there had no inclination to look back.

Hot off the presses, dropped a mere 9 hours ago or so:

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-22-2018, 02:33 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-23-2018, 12:36 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-30-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 05:23 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-02-2019, 03:18 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-03-2019, 09:07 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-05-2019, 08:44 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-22-2019, 10:33 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 07-22-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 08-14-2019, 12:39 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 09-07-2020, 12:15 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Ninurta - 01-28-2022, 12:46 AM