Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders.
(10-07-2021, 09:30 PM)BIAD Wrote:
Quote:I frequently tie my beard as Erwin does, and tie my hair in a ponytail as well, so that I've got sort of a ponytail fore and aft, but I generally only do that in the summer. It's cooler that way, allows for more air circulation, and leaving them down and fluffy in the winter provides more insulation.

I imagine I have a ponytail and that the extent of it!!

In your case, the moustache would be the thing to gussy up. You could wax it and twist out great big handle bars, or, if you're feeling especially adventurous, a pink bow on each end would be the way to go!

I think She Who Must Be Obeyed would eventually get used to it. For example, when I started growing this beard about 4 years ago. Grace told me every day for about 4 months that I was going to have to shave it. I never did, of course, so after 4 months she went quiet about it. Nearly two months later, at the end of April, I decided I didn't need it for the warmth any more, so I got out the clippers to make it go away. Grace saw me heading out with the clippers and said "where you going with those clippers?" So I told her it was time for the beard to go, which I thought would make her ecstatic, but instead she wailed "NOOOOOOOO!"

They get used to stuff if you stick to your guns long enough.

Quote:
Quote:ETA: To date, I have 27 of Erwin's videos, just short of 2 GB at 720p resolution. which have altogether a total run time of 3 hours, 44 minutes, 38 seconds. Pretty prolific!

Have you found any visual indication of trickery?

Just the one instance mentioned earlier in the thread, where the same site was utilized for the same critters but 10 years apart, first by the CGI company, 10 years later by Erwin. That could also be explained by making the claim that it is a known Pixie home area, so of course they would be seen there year after year.

The Wyrm videos are very well done, considering the fleeting illumination of the moving flashlights. The shadows cast are always, ALWAYS directly on point, as if it were a real, solid, actual thing. That is not impossible to do with CGI, but it is very difficult and time consuming. I have one shot where you can go so far as to gauge the size of the Wyrm against the height of the fleeing Tom:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10169]

Other frames show that it has feet like a salamander, an interesting detail to put in, considering that most would think it to be a reptile rather than an amphibian.

I have not yet deconstructed this last video to go frame by frame on the bat-frog to see what it looks like, but the fleeting flights as presented look pretty good to be fakery! What I'm wondering, before going frame by frame in those sections, is whether it might not be a real bird, such as a Night Hawk or something like a Whip Poor Will.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-22-2018, 02:33 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-23-2018, 12:36 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-30-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 05:23 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-02-2019, 03:18 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-03-2019, 09:07 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-05-2019, 08:44 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-22-2019, 10:33 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 07-22-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 08-14-2019, 12:39 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 09-07-2020, 12:15 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Ninurta - 10-07-2021, 10:42 PM