Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders.
(10-07-2021, 07:19 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I think a book would be a great idea - a tome housing his drawings for mass distribution, along with a running commentary on them, an "unnatural history" of sorts. I think he would do better selling such a book on, for example, Amazon (my author friend tells me that authors receive around 70% of the sales proceeds on Amazon vs. 5-10% at traditional publishing houses) than he will do selling the drawings singly on Ebay, and make more money at it. While he can charge more for signed prints on Ebay, I think the volume in book sales at Amazon would more than make up for the money.

And those camera batteries ain't cheap!

A book would be great idea, I'll wager Erwin has a ton of information that videos lie these just to have time for.

Quote:I frequently tie my beard as Erwin does, and tie my hair in a ponytail as well, so that I've got sort of a ponytail fore and aft, but I generally only do that in the summer. It's cooler that way, allows for more air circulation, and leaving them down and fluffy in the winter provides more insulation.

I imagine I have a ponytail and that the extent of it!!

Quote:We also have the sort of boots he calls "Wellingtons" around here, but we call them by the more mundane name of "gum-boots".

There was a trend when I was younger where 'wellies' were turned down so the inside-lining could be seen.
In bait (lunch) cabins on construction sites, I've seen them left near the door and marked 'L' and 'R' to tell which is which!

Quote:A TV series may not be amiss, but I'd be adamant about not cutting Tom out of the show - he's become something of a fixture now. They could take a clue from the American series "Naked and Afraid". where the bulk of the crew stays at a camp away from the principles that are being filmed, and only one or two cameramen at a time follow them on their journeys. That would avoid the bulky entourage that Erwin seems concerned about.

Yep, if Tom is not required, then Erwin just shouldn't fo it.

Quote:ETA: To date, I have 27 of Erwin's videos, just short of 2 GB at 720p resolution. which have altogether a total run time of 3 hours, 44 minutes, 38 seconds. Pretty prolific!

Have you found any visual indication of trickery?
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-22-2018, 02:33 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-23-2018, 12:36 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-30-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 05:23 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-02-2019, 03:18 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-03-2019, 09:07 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-05-2019, 08:44 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-22-2019, 10:33 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 07-22-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 08-14-2019, 12:39 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 09-07-2020, 12:15 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by BIAD - 10-07-2021, 09:30 PM