Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders.
(05-04-2021, 10:04 AM)BIAD Wrote: Erwin (are we really on first-name terms now?!) -during his explanation of his previous puzzling video, mentions that
the milestone he's leaning against is in Devon, a well-known Pixie hotspot. In this region, such beings are known as
'Piskies'.

So taking the the large rise in the backdrop of his video, I attempted to discover which stone circle he and Tom actually
visited. From some limited research, I believe the intrepid duo were in the environs of Sheeps Tor and the stone circle
they visited is Yellowmead Fourfold Stone Circle.

Most images on the internet don't show the growth of grass, gorse-bushes and reeds that seems to have altered the look
of the place, but my puzzlement was with the manner the inner-circle is shown. In Erwin and Tom's video, this group of
granite rocks seems smaller than in the photo below.
However, this could be simply due to the lens settings for a more panoramic view of the ring.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9324]

Which reminds me, I see Erwin is sporting a wedding ring! In earlier videos, such a band of matrimony is missing.
With his new-found fame, has our woolly-bearded hunter taken on a Mrs Saunders to sew his dart-wounds and purchase
his pre-packed sandwiches? Or has Tom and Erwin tied the knot due to their bonded interest of this elusive little-people?
Stay tuned, I guess.

One of the comments I often saw regarding the Bronze Age Yellowmead megalithic site is that the circle is a 'portal'. Maybe
the gorse-flower-carrying Pisky uses it as a mode of travel from his more foliage-covered haven. Whatever the answer, I'm
sure we'll discover more intriguing aspects of Fae lifestyles when accompany Erwin and Tom on their next expedition.
Make sure you have a pocket-full of flying saucers!

Without a doubt, you have identified the precise location. The hill on the horizon matches, and I went between the images matching stone for stone the circles, and they match. The field in the background gave me pause, but it appears the the one in the first image has been fallowed, and an adjacent *triangular shaped) field pressed into service in the second image.

The apparent discrepancy in the circle sizes is down to perspective. The newer image is farther from the center of the monument (the fourth ring is visible in it, but not in the older image) and the lens setting for the panorama has created something of a "fisheye" effect, although not too pronounced. The elevation of the camera in the more recent image is also a bit higher than in the older image, making the central ring appear a little more "open", but all of the stones that are visible in both images match.

Now I know who to go to when I want a location found!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-22-2018, 02:33 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-23-2018, 12:36 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-30-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 05:23 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-02-2019, 03:18 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-03-2019, 09:07 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-05-2019, 08:44 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-22-2019, 10:33 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 07-22-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 08-14-2019, 12:39 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 09-07-2020, 12:15 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Ninurta - 05-04-2021, 11:42 AM