Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders.
(05-03-2021, 10:08 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I'm somewhat surprised that the Pixies didn't immediately attack with their hallucinogenic darts when the two started eating the Flying Saucers that Tom had left for an offering. I would think the Pixies were more protective of their offerings than that, and especially the Flying Saucer sort... 

Those bogs can be treacherous, for anyone whose never dealt with them. There was one in Ohio when I was a kid there that had 2 or 3 feet thick of dead moss matting floating on top of the water, and I used to go out on it just to watch the entire surface "wave" with every step I took. I never considered the possibility of falling through, but if I had I would never have been seen again until sometime in the far distant future when some peat cutter ran across my wizened but thoroughly tanned and preserved carcass.

Perhaps these Pixies are from another tribe? The environment there is far different from the woodland glens of his previous videos...

Erwin (are we really on first-name terms now?!) -during his explanation of his previous puzzling video, mentions that
the milestone he's leaning against is in Devon, a well-known Pixie hotspot. In this region, such beings are known as
'Piskies'.

So taking the the large rise in the backdrop of his video, I attempted to discover which stone circle he and Tom actually
visited. From some limited research, I believe the intrepid duo were in the environs of Sheeps Tor and the stone circle
they visited is Yellowmead Fourfold Stone Circle.

Most images on the internet don't show the growth of grass, gorse-bushes and reeds that seems to have altered the look
of the place, but my puzzlement was with the manner the inner-circle is shown. In Erwin and Tom's video, this group of
granite rocks seems smaller than in the photo below.
However, this could be simply due to the lens settings for a more panoramic view of the ring.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9324]

Which reminds me, I see Erwin is sporting a wedding ring! In earlier videos, such a band of matrimony is missing.
With his new-found fame, has our woolly-bearded hunter taken on a Mrs Saunders to sew his dart-wounds and purchase
his pre-packed sandwiches? Or has Tom and Erwin tied the knot due to their bonded interest of this elusive little-people?
Stay tuned, I guess.

One of the comments I often saw regarding the Bronze Age Yellowmead megalithic site is that the circle is a 'portal'. Maybe
the gorse-flower-carrying Pisky uses it as a mode of travel from his more foliage-covered haven. Whatever the answer, I'm
sure we'll discover more intriguing aspects of Fae lifestyles when accompany Erwin and Tom on their next expedition.
Make sure you have a pocket-full of flying saucers!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-22-2018, 02:33 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-23-2018, 12:36 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-30-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 05:23 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-02-2019, 03:18 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-03-2019, 09:07 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-05-2019, 08:44 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-22-2019, 10:33 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 07-22-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 08-14-2019, 12:39 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 09-07-2020, 12:15 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by BIAD - 05-04-2021, 10:04 AM