Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders.
(07-19-2019, 09:12 PM)BIAD Wrote: Anyone here find it strange that Ninurta earlier wrote:

Quote:"I dunno, man... I think that last video might've been faked.
The reason I think that is because the pixies and gnomes 'round here shoot back, 
so it's a dangerous proposition to shoot at one..."

And then poor Mr. Saunders takes an arrow to the neck?
Could it be that Erwin is peering into our little world of pixie-pondering and wishes to calm a fellow
woods-runner's doubts or could it be that these volatile woodland creatures have accessed the internet?

I must agree with Gordi as well, I think Erwin has discovered a growth of those 'special' mushrooms.
tinyhuh

It could be one of a couple of things, or some combination thereof - I've noticed my internet usage to be a bit higher than one would expect, as if it were being tapped - by pixies, perhaps - and then again I have also noticed one particularly bold pixie lurking around my mailbox... they might be communicating with their British cousins by postal service, giving them tips on how to keep Erwin away from their habitats.

OR - it could be that Erwin is monitoring this feed. Coincidentally, perhaps, since I mentioned downloading his videos to a local drive for analysis, I can no longer download them. That ability has been blocked. It's very annoying, as YouTube doesn't allow for the display in all their glorious full resolution via the web. Very annoying.

The interloping lady was amusing. She thought Erwin might be shooting animals with a NERF GUN? I don't know what she's using to think with, but "brain" is not the correct answer! Erwin is far too nice. I know an old curmudgeonly woods-runner who would have told her to piss off and get scarce before he shot HER in the ass with that Nerf Gun!

... but I doubt she would have accosted me any way after she noticed how I was dressed... or undressed, as the case may be... her running away screaming would likely not have anything to do with being shot in the ass with a Nerf Gun. I doubt she would have even noticed the Nerf Gun before fleeing...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-22-2018, 02:33 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-23-2018, 12:36 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 03-30-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 04:16 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 04-10-2018, 05:23 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-02-2019, 03:18 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-03-2019, 09:07 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-05-2019, 08:44 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 05-22-2019, 10:33 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Ninurta - 07-20-2019, 07:19 AM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 07-22-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 08-14-2019, 12:39 PM
RE: Pixie Investigation With Mr. Erwin Saunders. - by Wallfire - 09-07-2020, 12:15 PM