Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Angry illegals converge
There's a suggestion that Democrats want illegals for the use of voting betterment and since they've
used other ethnic areas of the US population, it wouldn't surprise me.

The key-thing is that it only works if you're not perceived as doing it and if the cat ever gets out of
the bag, it's gone.
I would venture to say that deceit isn't the best option for the Left when genuinely trying to help
people of all creed, colour and religion is a better way forward.

Since money is an agreed requirement, then get a healthy employment structure going and then
people will come -legally, to where the streets are paved with gold.

The 'Dreamers' question is done, those born in the US can't go anywhere else because they have
no legal demands on other countries to take them. It's just the paperwork that needs sorting and
assimilation that's paramount. I suppose anyone 'fishy' will be deported or jailed, but where to,
I have no idea... maybe Sweden will have 'em.

Schumer tried to use it for his party's benefit and thinks -just as Ginsberg's survey of elites indicated,
that Americans are dumb and don't see the 'Wily-Coyote' plans of the Democrats. Schumer has not
only been seen trying this crap by legal citizens, the Dreamers have caught on too!

And that's the whole problem, using the foreign-guy who cleans your pool for virtue-signalling purposes
shows once again who is truly deplorable.

In regards of singing in Spanish (by the way, Spaniards hate the idea of being connected to Mexico!)...
It's another example of those who want want the US offers -as Guohua suggests, but unwilling to accept
the credo:
When in Rome, do as the Romans do.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
Angry illegals converge - by guohua - 01-25-2018, 04:17 AM
RE: Angry illegals converge - by Wallfire - 01-25-2018, 04:44 AM
RE: Angry illegals converge - by guohua - 01-25-2018, 04:55 AM
RE: Angry illegals converge - by BIAD - 01-25-2018, 10:19 AM
RE: Angry illegals converge - by Ninurta - 01-28-2018, 07:30 AM
RE: Angry illegals converge - by BIAD - 01-28-2018, 12:22 PM