Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth
Explanation: THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH RN3 OK! tinysure

Personal Disclosure: Trust me on this ok ... we have the go very slow and try things and if they work thats great but if they don't we ..well we go very slow and steam ahead anyway.

Sure and steady wins this race.

If you want to add something to RN3 then that is fine ..we always accept enhanced services and products here BUT to expect others to do this for oneself is poor form IMO and one should maybe try get some training and DIY! I for one go very slow ... and we have been in this mode since we left hernandos hideaway and this mode works for us.

If you want more people then please recruit them.

If you want more exposure then please advertise to your social media outlet.

If you just want to bitch and complain then that is also ok...but Id prefer it in the rants section of the forum ok!

RN3 has every possible outlet anybody could ever want and its doing perfectly fine in my books.

If people want to change others minds on certain matters then I recommend they try using a hammer as its more effective than mere words alone. We do this with the ban hammer on spam bots ..and guess what..they don't come back much. minusculebonker 

I'm sorry that I'm not sorry that I see this more as a rant than as a suggestion!

Please continue to use RN3 to yours/its fullest capabilities ok and shine on you crazy diamonds! minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by Wallfire - 01-21-2018, 01:21 AM
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by Wallfire - 01-23-2018, 08:26 AM
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by Wallfire - 01-21-2018, 01:49 PM
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by OmegaLogos - 01-24-2018, 06:44 PM