Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth
(01-20-2018, 09:42 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 
I'm Very, Very, Very Sorry our site isn't what you hoped for.
I REALLY Wish there was more I or We could do.
Many of us that are Admin's and Mod's don't know the Back-End like Sol does.
He hasn't had the time to train.

Thank You for all your hard work and your time with FB and Twitter and Post Awesome threads.
If I could make our site better or exactly like you want it, I Would.
If you know of a Mod here that knows FB and other Social Media like you do, Please let me know.

I'm Sorry to all our Staff and members.
I don't do FB or any other Social Media other than R-N3.

All I can do and have been doing is texting and emailing Sol and asking for help.

I've gone into our Members Area in the Admin Section and emailed Every member who hasn't been here in one month or longer.
I was doing that twice a month and I'm done to once a month.

I can not be here every day, my husband is terminally ill and we are gone for a week at a time.
But if you or any one here feels that I'm the problem, please let me know and I'll step down.

Gordi did an Awesome job with our Youtube videos and You do an Awesome job with Social Media and BIAD is Just Awesome with his Banners.
All our Mod's try their Very Best.
I  Love All Of You!

Armonica_Templar has some Great Short Stories. 

I don't know what to do, Sorry.

No, you and Mr. G. are awesome.   Thank you for putting up the site for all of us to come to and socialize. 
It isn't just this site that's low on members posting. I've been on 3 other boards over the past couple of years and all of them are just like this one with low numbers of people posting.   I honestly think it's Twitter's fault.  More and more people are going there to discuss topics that are trending and make threads.  I really don't have any other answer for why this site isn't doing better.

I will be absent for a while due to problems at home.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-21-2018, 03:09 AM
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by Wallfire - 01-21-2018, 01:21 AM
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by Wallfire - 01-23-2018, 08:26 AM
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by Wallfire - 01-21-2018, 01:49 PM