Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines
(12-20-2017, 05:42 PM)dadmansabode Wrote: No Peace Possible Without Third Temple in Jerusalem

If we may take history as a guide, no peace is possible WITH a Third temple, either. Two have been built before, and both were destroyed in decidedly UNpeaceful ways... and they didn't have the Muslims to contend with back then.

Quote:The last and possibly only time Jewish sovereignty in Jerusalem was after King Solomon built the very first Holy Temple. 
And maybe only when we build the Third Temple will we again get the acceptance that will bring the Moshiach.

The building and commencement of a new Jewish Temple

[Image: temple.jpg]

and the man of lawlessness is revealed .. the son of destruction
who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship .. so that he takes his seat in the temple of God .. displaying himself as being God

Ha Moshiach has already come. No temple, and no number of temples, is going to change that. A little recognition might, though.

Quote:MOD NOTE FROM NINURTA:

BTW - I'm going to start removing links back to your own blog when you post them if you have no self control. Link to independent sources, or don't link at all. All this self promotion is starting to make folks' teeth itch. This is the last self-link that will stand. Guohua already mentioned that, I believe, but I'll double check to make sure.

CLARIFICATION - the link question, and how they are being used, is still up in the air at the moment, so my action in the matter is on hold. A link in your signature is not a problem. Links in the body of a post are what I am questioning, but for now I'll not do anything at all about them and leave them standing. I may be in the wrong here. If I am, you can expect a public apology. Stay tuned.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by Wallfire - 12-17-2017, 01:43 PM
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by Ninurta - 12-20-2017, 11:56 PM
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by Wallfire - 12-23-2017, 11:11 AM
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by Wallfire - 12-25-2017, 10:49 AM