Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is it about Skinwalker Ranch?
I'd like to add,,, The Billionaire ( Robert Bigelow) who bought the Skinwalker Ranch and sent in teams to investigate the reports has been working with NASA.
Mr. Bigelow:

Quote:A US billionaire entrepreneur, who is working with NASA to create a new expandable spacecraft, has said he believes that intelligent aliens are secretly living on Earth.
 What has he said in this interview?

Quote:He described a UFO encounter his grandparents had on an undisclosed date while driving on a canyon road outside Las Vegas.

He said: "It really sped up and came right into their face and filled up the entire windshield of the car.
"And it took off at a right angle and shot off into the distance."

He told reporter Lara Logan it began an obsession with aliens and is the reason behind his "alien logo" for Bigelow Aerospace.

He said he had since had his own "close encounters", but did not go into details.

The business guru also revealed being a subscriber to a widely held conspiracy theory that the US Government, and others across the globe, know that aliens are here on Earth, and even interact with them, but it is all kept top secret from the public amid fears over the impact it would have on religion and the rule of law.

Ms Logan described it as "the kind of conversation you don't ordinarily have with an accomplished CEO".

She asked him if he believed in aliens?

He said: "I'm absolutely convinced. That's all there is to it.

"There has been and is an existing presence, an ET presence.

"And I spent millions and millions and millions - I probably spent more as an individual than anybody else in the United States has ever spent on this subject."

Ms Logan asked: "Is it risky for you to say in public that you believe in UFOs and aliens?

"You don't worry that some people will say, 'Did you hear that guy, he sounds like he's crazy?'"

But, he replied: "I don't give a damn. I don't care.

"It's not going to make a difference. It's not going to change the reality of what I know."

She said: "Do you imagine that in our space travels we will encounter other forms of intelligent life?"

Mr Bigelow addded: "You don't have to go anywhere.

"It's just like right under people's noses."

Source

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
What is it about Skinwalker Ranch? - by guohua - 12-03-2017, 01:51 AM
RE: What is it about Skinwalker Ranch? - by Wallfire - 12-03-2017, 02:04 PM
RE: What is it about Skinwalker Ranch? - by guohua - 12-04-2017, 08:13 PM
RE: What is it about Skinwalker Ranch? - by BIAD - 12-04-2017, 08:32 PM
RE: What is it about Skinwalker Ranch? - by Snarl - 10-31-2022, 01:17 AM