Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First Ever Earth-Orbit Teleportation Completed.
(07-12-2017, 08:46 PM)BIAD Wrote: I'm not really in a position to say 'this is what they meant' but from the purely scientific aspect
of possible teleportation, some scientists have suggested that the actual transportation of matter
would be difficult across such vast distances and the 'electric' side of a human may be easier as
it actually doesn't have mass.

What the heck you'd be transported into, I have no idea!

But it's proposed that our id... the 'thing' that makes us perceive ourselves as a unique individual,
could sent into another physical body -if all of this is possible.
As Mystic points out, this takes us down an entirely different road of thought.

But you have to realize these are reports from the "lower level" of scientists, for lack of a better description. 

The scientists that work with the ETs in the SSP know how to do things that "our" scientists still call fantasy.  Well... that's according to all the whistle-blowers. 
I don't know personally, but it seems believable to me because of all the high-level military officials who have spoken out over recent years. 

One person said when they reached the other side, what they saw was white 'glowing' beings in the form of a humanoid, meaning two arms, two legs, and a head. 
I was just listening to another person telling this again last night on a video.  Once her and their frequency was adjusted to the right "station" she could see them as we see others here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Ever Earth-Orbit Teleportation Completed. - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-12-2017, 10:29 PM