Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[UK] Manchester Arena attack: 22 dead and 59 hurt.
'...British authorities have identified suspected Manchester suicide bomber as Salman Abedi,
US officials say...'
SOURCE:

'...The Manchester suicide bomb suspect has been named as Salman Abedi by US officials.
The blast at the city's Arena killed 22 people, including children, and injured 59 others.
Theresa May has said earlier the authorities believed they knew the identity of the bomber.

Islamic State claimed one of its members - a "caliphate soldier" - was responsible...'
SOURCE:

As the Police are back-checking the man who activated the explosive device and after
arresting a man connected with the incident, the slow and hopefully not-too-PC-sensitive
security forces are making a move on one of the rat's nests.

'...Residents in Elsmore Road where police carried out a controlled explosion and raided a
home saw armed police conducting the operation.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1851]

Tina Ward, 32, says she came out of her home at around midday to see around thirty armed
police flooding into the front garden of a neighbouring property.
She says the raided house is home to a big Asian family with sons.

“They seem to be quiet,” she says. “I’ve been in my house ten years and they’ve been there
longer than me.” Farazans Kosur lives on Thelwall Ave, around the corner from the raided house.

She says she knew the family in the house, though not very well.
She said the family had sons in their twenties, and a younger son and daughter.
The older sons would wear religious dress and attend mosque.

The mother was a “very nice woman” and taught Kosur’s friend’s daughter to read the Quran.
“It’s terrible,” she says. “I hate the bombing and everybody is scared.... It’s a nice area.
We’ve had no problems.”..'
SOURCE:

Eight-year-old Saffie Rose Roussos among Manchester attack victims.

'An eight-year-old girl is among the three named victims in the Manchester terror attack,
which has killed 22 people. Saffie Rose Roussos was a pupil at Tarleton Community Primary
School, and she had been attending the Ariana Grande concert with her mother and her older
sister.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1852]

Her headteacher, Chris Upton, said her death had come as a "tremendous shock" and he
described Saffie as "simply a beautiful little girl". He added: "The thought that anyone could
go out to a concert and not come home is heartbreaking.

"She was loved by everyone and her warmth and kindness will be remembered fondly.
Saffie was quiet and unassuming with a creative flair."...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: [UK] Manchester Arena attack: 22 dead and 59 hurt. - by BIAD - 05-23-2017, 04:31 PM