Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[UK] Manchester Arena attack: 22 dead and 59 hurt.
(05-23-2017, 09:16 AM)Daitengu Wrote: ... enough of the fucking kid gloves ...... glass the fucking goatshaggers and wipe their fucking
ideology off the face of the planet ..... kill em all ..... let their fucking skyfairy sort em out ...

I can only agree fully and if I was in power, I'd enter the many 'No-Go' areas in the UK with a net
and burning torch. I'm sick of it.
minusculethumbsup

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1849]

A year to the day that some scum beheaded the soldier Lee Rigby in the UK... coincidence?

'Two men tried to behead a British soldier in a "barbarous" killing on a London street,
hacking at his body "like a butcher attacking a joint of meat" after running him over,
a court was told on Friday.

Michael Adebolajo, 28, and Michael Adebowale, 22, dragged the lifeless body of
Fusilier Lee Rigby, a veteran of the Afghan War, into the middle of the street so
horrified members of the public could see what they had done, prosecutor Richard
Whittam said at the start of the men's trial...'
SOURCE:

The links below are to other threads on this site that show what some cities in the UK
are dealing with. Honestly... it's like a rat's nest, the Government doesn't what's going on
in these places.
Link1.
Link2.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: [UK] Manchester Arena attack: 22 dead and 59 hurt. - by BIAD - 05-23-2017, 09:35 AM