Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
25 years with the CIA...What a story to tell
(02-25-2017, 05:30 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(02-25-2017, 04:36 PM)guohua Wrote: ...The above facilities were most often used even in my case when President Reagan
wanted to see me immediately upon return...
Without pushing for any exciting hints, when it was revealed that Mena Airport and
possibly other areas, were involved in transporting arms for/or not for drugs in the
Contra situation...

How deep do you think President Reagan was involved?
Just an opinion and no problem if you wish not to comment.
I can say, Not so much Drugs as Vows of Loyalty and the Hatred of Communism.
Drugs are almost always present in most situations because of the illegality of the growth and distribution of Drugs and that person knows We know All About their participation in the Drug Field, We Have A Form Of Control!   
Control, By Fear Of Exposure or Death. 
Yes, the profits from drug sales are a great way to pay for Coups, Informats and Small Armies. 
In most third world nations the growth and use of Cocaine, Heroin and other drugs are a fact of life and a norm.
South America, Southeast Asia and all of the Islamic Nations.

Did I ever approve or support the transportation of drugs to be sold in America, NEVER!

You want to read what happened to someone who Really Pissed Off The Agency to include my friend in the No Such Agency. I was very, Very, very Surprised he was Allowed To Live,,, But That's Another Story.
Link  and Link
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 25 years with the CIA...What a story to tell - by guohua - 02-25-2017, 06:17 PM