Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
25 years with the CIA...What a story to tell
Many of these facilities in America are run and operated for a very specific purpose.
Many are actually supported with Navy personnel and CIA mixed in, it's simple to understand why really, Navy Seal Team Training and support on a mission.
A secure area in a secure nation for acquisition integration (a place to question a subject).

The US Air Force also operation support facilities with hard to locate air strip and hilicopter landing areas.

Us Army also had a small supporting role with smaller facilities.
Most are funded by the CIA and Black Ops Budgets. All are administered by a Department Head from Langley and an onsite Colonel (full bird) or One Star General. 

Then again you've all heard the term Safe House.
Yes they are real, mostly used in hostile countries and even countries considered friendly.
Why are these safe house type facilities in America?
It's simple, you didn't come back from Russia or East Germany in the 70's and 80's walk into any CIA headquarters for a debriefing and review.
The above facilities were most often used even in my case when President Reagan wanted to see me immediately upon return.

There was always a liaison person keeping your wife or parent or whom ever you had listed updated.
I personally knew of 8 such facilities here. I don't believe there are Thousands or Even Hundreds, not more than a Dozen Maybe.

Are there more, I don't believe there are now, simply because after the late 80's and all through the 90's and currently, they don't recruit and hire people like me.
I won't go into that.
The have High School Diplomas then a College education and finally a University Degree and then they're trained in a specific field with little Mentoring.

OK, that won't get me into trouble.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 25 years with the CIA...What a story to tell - by guohua - 02-25-2017, 04:36 PM