Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
25 years with the CIA...What a story to tell
(02-24-2017, 06:56 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(02-22-2017, 01:51 PM)BIA Wrote: 10,000 secret Government sites within the US... sheesh!

Imagine the amount of money that could be saved if this clandestine system of
'Shadow Government' employees alone, was rolled-up.

Resident skeptic rearing his ugly head here -

- those are absolutely real and factual. I know where some of them are.

Note to Big Brother: no, I'm not gonna tell where they are. Don't get yer panties in a wad.

However, I WILL give some clues on recognizing them, in the interest of a Public Service Announcement. Most of the ones I know about are surrounded by a hurricane fence, with the deflectors at the top pointed outward instead of inward as they are in prisons. Some of them have "Y" deflectors pointing inward AND outward. The grounds are generally unkempt, to promote the impression of disuse. There is almost always at least one (sometimes more) "abandoned" buildings on the site, usually an abandoned business. Most of those are brick, although not all, but I don't recall any that are wood. Brick or steel, invariably.

If I remember correctly from the video, Kevin gave the names of the towns/cities.  Or, maybe it was on a different video I watched; I watch several videos each night on You Tube on my t.v.  (Yes, you can watch You Tube on t.v. when you have RoKu.)
I see so many, sometimes I forget which one said what.   tinywondering

Messages In This Thread
RE: 25 years with the CIA...What a story to tell - by Mystic Wanderer - 02-24-2017, 03:38 PM