Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
25 years with the CIA...What a story to tell
(02-24-2017, 06:56 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(02-22-2017, 01:51 PM)BIA Wrote: 10,000 secret Government sites within the US... sheesh!

Imagine the amount of money that could be saved if this clandestine system of
'Shadow Government' employees alone, was rolled-up.

Resident skeptic rearing his ugly head here -

- those are absolutely real and factual. I know where some of them are.

Note to Big Brother: no, I'm not gonna tell where they are. Don't get yer panties in a wad.

However, I WILL give some clues on recognizing them, in the interest of a Public Service Announcement. Most of the ones I know about are surrounded by a hurricane fence, with the deflectors at the top pointed outward instead of inward as they are in prisons. Some of them have "Y" deflectors pointing inward AND outward. The grounds are generally unkempt, to promote the impression of disuse. There is almost always at least one (sometimes more) "abandoned" buildings on the site, usually an abandoned business. Most of those are brick, although not all, but I don't recall any that are wood. Brick or steel, invariably.

The buildings will have a loading dock to back trucks into, generally out of sight around back, as is usual even with operating businesses. If you look closely enough at that dock, you will no doubt wonder why it appears to be enjoying use when the rest of the building appears not to be. Truckers who make deliveries to them never even get out of the cab of the truck. They aren't allowed to. They just back up to the dock and wait until they hear someone pounding on the trailer, the signal to clear out and leave the site. Then they go to the boss and collect their paycheck, never knowing what was carried, and never helping to unload it - not even opening the door to the trailer.

There are often "security guards" patrolling the grounds, but never in view in any large numbers. Usually just one or two at a time. Nothing unusual there - security is often maintained to discourage break ins of actual abandoned properties. They will, however, watch you like a hawk if you appear to notice the building(s) at all. I highly recommend not attempting to breach the perimeter if they notice you noticing them.

Most of the workings of these sites are underground, out of sight, fed by the building above them (where supplies come in via the loading dock). The building is like the superstructure on a submarine when that is all that surfaces above the ocean. All the activity, for the most part, is beneath that superstructure, rather than in it - it's all hidden underground.. or under the water in my analogy.

Yessir, they're real, and you can find them too, if you know what to look for. An average of 200 per state, some more, some less.

True, Mr.G. is setting here next to me remembering.
He'll give you a Hint,,, in the late 70's throughout the 80's, large residential estates on 5 or more acres. many states where Basement are very Common.
Opps, To much info.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 25 years with the CIA...What a story to tell - by guohua - 02-24-2017, 01:49 PM