Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Oldham (England) hit-and-run crash: Five men arrested.
Sorry, but I dealt with my daughter's rape. She tried to commit suicide over it, and was nearly successful. She couldn't emotionally handle the trauma. We had excellent police and child services and she was safe.. her rapists were arrested etc . 

But there, if police are doing nothing? I wouldn't hesitate to be killing the people responsible.. I would not blink an eye, nor feel an ounce of remorse, and I wouldn't care if it put me in prison for the rest of my life. 

Seriously, men trying to get into a private home to get at the girl inside in order to have sex with her, while the girl is screaming...and police doing nothing? Yeah, people would be dead..

And honestly, with the fact parents are aware? I'm shocked beyond shocked they aren't killing in order to protect their children.. you couldn't stop me, at the point police do nothing, from doing a whole lot of something.

Hell, the young men who raped my daughter were in my house when I found out about the rape, and I looked the cop who told me in the eye, and said I'm leaving right now to go home. If those boys are still at my house by the time I get home they are dead.

Needless to say, the police had them gone by the time I got home. Why in the Hell aren't parents willing to do whatever it takes to protect their daughters?

That's what's beyond me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oldham (England) hit-and-run crash: Five men arrested. - by Grace - 01-03-2017, 02:50 PM