Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Oldham (England) hit-and-run crash: Five men arrested.
(01-03-2017, 09:15 AM)Grace Wrote: Can 12 year old's drive in England? 

Anyway it sounds terribly suspicious that a car full of older men mowed down and killed a 12 year old girl and an 11 year old.. something is fishy about that, almost premeditated. 

Have to wonder who those men were.. and why they killed those girls. We're they just drunk men? Or were the girls running from the men who had evil intent toward them?

I think the two females were just on foot when the car hit them and I agree with you, there may
have been other reasons for this incident.
I'm just surprised at the photographs shown, the pair don't look 12 and 11 years old respectively.

'...The girls were holding hands as they crossed the road after buying sweets at an off-licence when
they were hit by a black VW Golf which didn’t stop at the scene.'
SOURCE:

Sky news reported:
'...On New Year's Day, Helena's 19-year-old sister Sylva told how the family, who came to the UK
from the Czech Republic several years ago, rushed to the scene 100 yards from their home
seconds after the crash...
SOURCE:

With the political correctness and racial fears abound, this account is being handled very sensitively.
One of the girls' name has also changed slightly.

From what I've read about this region in the UK from last year, I feel it is part of something bigger
that the mainstream media are reluctant to report on because of it's repercussions.

The car used in the collision was already damaged at the rear with it's back window replaced
with polythene... coincidence?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1008]

'Miss Kotlarova [a sister] said the girls were with a larger group of family and
friends who had already crossed Ashton Road, one of the main routes into Oldham.

She added: "But as they came to the other side of the road the car ran them over.
They were holding hands."...'
SOURCE:

I'll keep an eye on what -if anything more is reported about this, appears, but it usually
just fades away because of it's sensitive content. Whether it has connections with what
happened and is reportedly still happening in Rotherham, is unknown.

But make no mistake, this isn't about Asian links or some type of racial culture designated
to one type of people. This has far-wider reaching connections that the media -who do
actually report the separate incidents, don't wish to intrude on.

Here's a couple of more links.
The Express:
The Manchester Evening News:
The Oldham Chronicle:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oldham (England) hit-and-run crash: Five men arrested. - by BIAD - 01-03-2017, 11:47 AM