Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HAARP Facility Located in Arkansas
Not sure if I agree with there being a HAARP facility there...............however, there is something secretive going on.

@"Mystic Wanderer" , do you remember Jesse Ventura's "Conspiracy Theory" show?
Man I miss that show....anyhow.

There was a person who posted in the comment section an old show from there, back from 2012.
And it is of real interest to your thread topic.

A monstrous building built in Mountain View (looks like a castle)  that is 72,000 sq.ft --bigger than the White House and Bill Gates home.
That is believed to be the H.Q. of the Illuminati.

They registered the house as a single family home when they got the permit and were allowed to bypass the planning & zoning.
However, the name on the papers has been linked to a billionaire who has tie with the govt (go figure).

Locals say there are tons of caves underground and tunnels that go for thousands of miles.

And where they use to have only 1 bank for the whole town, they now have several.

Yes, Alex Jones does make a brief appearance, but overall it is very interesting.

Basically, many believe that the Illuminati are going to create chaos to where the people turn on each other.
They want the population to decrease by 95% supposedly (hence the many depopulation theories).

Just don't forget, as Jesse once stated on ATS, that these are not facts but merely tossing info out to viewers so they can come to their own conclusion.
But I have to admit, it is very compelling.

Enjoy!!

Conspricay Theory with Jesse Ventura-Ozarks

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: HAARP Facility Located in Arkansas - by senona - 12-25-2016, 05:17 AM
RE: HAARP Facility Located in Arkansas - by BIAD - 06-24-2021, 09:14 PM