Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HAARP Facility Located in Arkansas
Kent Dunn says a new HAARP facility has been located in Arkansas, and he has called out the White Hats to blow it up!

If you live in that area and hear a loud BOOM, you'll know what's going on.   tinysurprised

Quote: New HAARP location revealed in Arkansas.  It is was a secret cabal run HAARP facility located south of Harrison Arkansas and is presumed to be operated under ground. The main facility is presumed to be located at Mountain View, Arkansas and extends all the way via underground tunnels to Ozark, Missouri.   Using Google Maps, the distance between Harrison, Arkansas and Ozark, Missouri is about 62 miles.  Distance between Mountain View, Arkansas and Harrison Arkansas is 80 miles.  Kent Dunn does not make a distinct difference between Harrison and Mountain View Arkansas as to the location of the HAARP facility.   Kent Dunn asks military White Knights and White Hats to destroy the HAARP base and tunnels which stretch for miles according to Google Maps. David Rockefeller and Nathan Rothschild are confirmed dead according to Kent Dunn.

I started to due some research and see if I could locate additional information concerning a HAARP facility in Arkansas.  Luckily there are some data points that may support Kent Dunn's claims that a dark cabal HAARP base is in operation in Arkansas/Missouri.

First report I came across was from the YouTube channel Nick Thomas TV with a video entitled " Pictures Showing HAARP at work in Arkansas on July 21st 2015"  As you can see in the video below, there is a strange energetic phenomenon happening in the picture slide show, claiming to be HAARP in Arkansas on July 21, 2015.

Source

Be safe y'all.   tinywondering

Messages In This Thread
HAARP Facility Located in Arkansas - by Mystic Wanderer - 12-24-2016, 06:36 PM
RE: HAARP Facility Located in Arkansas - by BIAD - 06-24-2021, 09:14 PM