Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HAS THE REAL BIGFOOT OR SASQUATCH BEEN FOUND? SCIENTIST SAY YES
(12-07-2016, 08:12 PM)BIAD Wrote: It's just so annoying that mainstream-thought see it as a logical conclusion that any of the
witnesses were either easily confused or a down-right liar.
And that just can't be.

True but at the same time not every witness is a reliable witness, some are crackpots, some want their 15 minutes of fame etc... The fewest of the few, are the genuinely reliable witnesses - those not prone to hallucinations, not having done drugs or alcohol, those who are usually rational logical people and so forth..

Always when some rumor or tale comes up, you have the crackpot army of people who have "seen one too" and those people dilute the pool of witnesses to the point that it's hard to wade through all the muck to find the genuinely reliable witness.

Once you have your few reliable witnesses though, you have another problem. These people have all seen something, but what that something is is absolutely unknown.

The description fits no known creature that has ever been known on the planet, whether in archeology or otherwise, there is absolutely no evidence that what has been described actually exists.

There are bears in these mountains, I lived here in these mountains 2 years before I came across one. But eventually, I did come across one. Not only that, but people have taken pictures of them - ones that are crisp and clear and unmistakable. Not only that, but we have skeletal remains as well as dead bodies of them. Under the weight of the mountain of evidence, even the person who has never seen one can be assured they do exist.

But these creatures that appear to walk on two legs, are around 8 feet tall and hairy, have no such evidence to indicate they really exist.

In the end, even reliable witnesses can be mistaken about what they might have seen. I have been home alone and seen something out of the corner of my eye that made me certain someone was in the house with me. It wasn't true, it was just a trick of the light and eye, but it terrified me completely to the point I armed myself just in case.

I'm not saying this is the case with Bigfoot sightings, but it's just as likely to those who have never seen one, where there is no physical evidence.

Now.. I lived in Missouri, people in the state had been seeing mountain lions (cougar) in the state for years. As a matter of fact, nearly every farmer knew they were in Missouri. All the while, Fish and Wildlife agency kept saying there were no mountain lions in the state. Many knew otherwise, it was just time before the physical evidence came as vindication, when someone hit and killed a mountain lion with their car accidentally.

Always, if something is real, in time there will be found the physical evidence. In the case of Bigfoot, it's just wait and see.

Until then, people can hypothesize why there is a lack of physical evidence and discuss whether or not they believe in them, but someday, if they are real, there will be actual physical evidence that won't be faked

Messages In This Thread
RE: HAS THE REAL BIGFOOT OR SASQUATCH BEEN FOUND? SCIENTIST SAY YES - by Grace - 12-08-2016, 04:58 AM