Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Facebook Censorship has hit home
(FB)
'...However, you do not have to live in America to know the scumball that was elected.
Every country except Russia and the North Korea Dictator disapprove of the racist bigot
con man...'

(ME)
I believe you're corresponding with a 'touchy-feely' person and therefore, any practical
discussion is fruitless.

(NINURTA)
'...Any overseas folk reading this, I apologize. I didn't mean to speak FOR you, but it was the
general gist of what I've been hearing here and there among the rabble of foreign nations,
as opposed to their sterling, shining, Globalist leaders.
I figure the little man ought to have a voice as well as the guys controlling the world stage, y'know...?'

(ME...and I wish I knew how to split comments!)
No problems as my proxy-voice!.
The 'Elitism Knows Best' kool-aid that many around the world have been chugging down demands that
they believe the standard man-in-the-street could never appreciate the nuances and diplomacy used in
high politics. The European Union employees have been banging the same bell for years.

Could you or I make the same or better decisions for their nations as those currently making them?
I could because I know life is simple, it just takes honesty and integrity.
Something that this FB tag-team seems to lack.

(FB)
'... I have listened for months to many foreign leaders that were very frightened of a trump win.
Have not heard of one that approved of trump except Putin and the North Korean Dictator.
Of course they will be gracious to him after elected but that does not mean they like him from
all that I have read. They are far and free between that approve of the con man...'

(NINURTA)
'A couple things to notice here - she's only talking about "world leaders", not the commoners,
and who really gives a crap if they LIKE him?
I have a strong suspicion that, like me, Mr. Trump was not placed on this planet to be liked
- he gets stuff done, and of course there are going to be grumblers in the crowd that won't like it.

I could give a shit - they can stay where they are if they don't like it.
I've got no terrible urge to break bread with Globalists anyhow...'

(ME)
Again, with the constant massaging from the education system, the mainstream media, I agree
with your view that when discussing political change with certain people, it's all about an emotional
perception of life.

Somehow, recent generations have come to believe the whole world plays with a doll-house in their
bedroom. The internet talks of death and horror, but this group of global residents think that reality
is the same. If they don't like the terrible things going on, you type in capitals and then through their
tears, switch it off to make it go away.
Reality has no 'Off' switch... you've jut got to put your helmet and pads and get in there.

(NINURTA)
'... At this point, the Laotian tags back in in this tag-team match against me saying:'

(FB)
'...When you have talked with the radical white supremacists... like you are talking
with the members of the KKK's and Nazis-Hitlerite's leaders and their members
...they are always think/believe they are the most superior or special human kinds 
on this earth...because they hate other races with different colors from them...
I know it well because I have been living in North America for more than 25 years
and I had been to more than 46 States in the USA...!!!

(ME)
Is this a movie?! The Nazi Party -the quasi-religious part of it believed they had more in common
with India's Hinduism and were certainly not fans of 'White Man's' Christianity!
The colour of one's skin was never a serious problem, it was ideologies that pissed them off!

(NINURTA)
'...Now, from this I take it he thinks I've never encountered any of them, since he's
willing to explain to my uneducated self just how those loons think.

That's encouraging, that he knows I live in America, yet thinks I've never encountered
a White Supremacist.
I guess maybe he really knows they aren't as common as he's letting on they are.

But HE, oh HE knows it well because he's lived in North America for 25 years!
Hell fire,  I've got socks older than that!
I guess maybe he's hung out in some pretty scary places, then - probably cities,
where leftists run rampant.

Imagine that - he's encountered White Supremacists in Liberal strongholds!
Let's let that sink in for just a minute...'

(ME)
I have to admit... and it's important. My wife won't let me keep socks for that long.

(NINURTA)
So I fired back another shot, and that's where it stands at the moment:
'...Talked to a lot of them have you? Nevertheless you are right, that is what they believe
- when you can find one. They are vanishingly few and getting fewer.

I know this for fact because I have been eye to eye and toe to toe with some of them,
and it was a hard hunt to find them. No one has successfully pointed out what that has to
do with Trump, however.

In none of Trump's speeches, public or private, has anyone been able to point to anything
approaching the white supremacist rhetoric. If it were there, they would have found it by now.

It's nothing more than a fear tactic, and I do not live by fear. I've lived in the US for 55 years,
30 more than you've spent in all of north America, and have been a few other places as well.

I've seen the worst men have to offer, and it gives me hope seeing that there are those around
who obviously have not, or they wouldn't be so fearful of the insignificancies that keep them
awake at night. It lets me know that I've done my job right if they've never seen anything
scarier than this.

Two of them tag-teaming me, and no one has laid a glove on me so far.
This is a little like shooting fish in a barrel...

... so I'm bored now...'

(ME)
Stop picking on the kids, Nin...! The establishment have been feeding this kind of crap to them for
so long that when someone who doesn't see themselves as a victim that worries about their feelings
wanders into their echo-playpen, they see you as a terrible dinosaur that believes in a long-ago ideal
of self-responsibility and you become a threat to them.

Great post and keep fishing!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
Facebook Censorship has hit home - by Ninurta - 11-17-2016, 07:08 PM
RE: Facebook Censorship has hit home - by Ninurta - 11-17-2016, 07:46 PM
RE: Facebook Censorship has hit home - by BIAD - 11-17-2016, 07:58 PM
RE: Facebook Censorship has hit home - by Ninurta - 11-18-2016, 07:16 AM
RE: Facebook Censorship has hit home - by BIAD - 11-18-2016, 11:11 AM
RE: Facebook Censorship has hit home - by senona - 11-18-2016, 09:08 AM
RE: Facebook Censorship has hit home - by Ninurta - 11-20-2016, 07:17 AM
RE: Facebook Censorship has hit home - by Ninurta - 11-20-2016, 08:32 AM
RE: Facebook Censorship has hit home - by BIAD - 11-20-2016, 12:23 PM