Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Facebook Censorship has hit home
(11-18-2016, 07:16 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...Eh, I've never been able to really keep myself out of anything - I'm sure you of all people recall that wild ride
on Judy and Wayne's dime! It's a character flaw that rears it's ugly head when stupidity challenges me to a duel.

Facebook may well rue the day, but I don't think they've gotten their stuff quite together enough to even have
a real plan yet. Their stated plan is to censor "fake news outlet advertising", yet what they did in reality was to
censor a private citizen's post, and brazenly allow advertising from a "news outlet" so fake that it tries to load
a trojan on computers of the unsuspecting in order to phish for their passwords.

What passes for Capitalism in the modern age - ain't it great?

I do recall the antics of James.... er, Judy and the South African Von Daniken-wannabe, but sadly without
great affection. Facebook's conduct may well lie not too-far away from what they were up to.
(I'm still sure my Username stuck in their craw!)

Facebook and Google's attempts control the narratives of recent events failed miserably and it seems they
may have to double-down on their machinations of social management. Those who loudly relate that the
Emperor's pudenda can be viewed due to his lack of attire are the ones they seem to be going after first.
Consider yourself a rebel, Nin!

I wish I could call it a generation that hasn't woken up yet to the contrivances of the self-assuming elite,
but I fear that the systems of education have taken their toll and they believe this behavior is the norm.

One can only take solace in the fact that when the bunker door closes, those left to face whatever crappy
situation these power-hungry goblins have created, will finally understand that they were never actually
part of the 'gang'!!

(Forgive me, I had to!!)
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
Facebook Censorship has hit home - by Ninurta - 11-17-2016, 07:08 PM
RE: Facebook Censorship has hit home - by Ninurta - 11-17-2016, 07:46 PM
RE: Facebook Censorship has hit home - by BIAD - 11-17-2016, 07:58 PM
RE: Facebook Censorship has hit home - by Ninurta - 11-18-2016, 07:16 AM
RE: Facebook Censorship has hit home - by BIAD - 11-18-2016, 11:11 AM
RE: Facebook Censorship has hit home - by senona - 11-18-2016, 09:08 AM
RE: Facebook Censorship has hit home - by Ninurta - 11-20-2016, 07:17 AM
RE: Facebook Censorship has hit home - by Ninurta - 11-20-2016, 08:32 AM