Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Facebook Censorship has hit home
They dare to censor MY thoughts, but scrolling down the page they have allowed this post to stand:

Now, THAT link is a "sponsored" link, meaning someone has paid Facebook to put it there. Never one to allow nefarious activity to stand in the way of making money, Facebook has allowed it to stay. The problem is, that link takes the unsuspecting to a fake Microsoft website, where it tries to load a trojan on your computer and hold your Windows hostage, demanding your WINDOWS user name and password for "authentication". Your Windows password has nothing to do with access to any "news" websites. They have their own authentication when it's required.

They deign to censor my free speech, while allowing hackers unfettered access to your computer.

Welcome to The Brave New World. I doubt even trump can fix that. That's going to be up to US.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Facebook Censorship has hit home - by Ninurta - 11-17-2016, 07:08 PM
RE: Facebook Censorship has hit home - by Ninurta - 11-17-2016, 07:46 PM
RE: Facebook Censorship has hit home - by BIAD - 11-17-2016, 07:58 PM
RE: Facebook Censorship has hit home - by Ninurta - 11-18-2016, 07:16 AM
RE: Facebook Censorship has hit home - by BIAD - 11-18-2016, 11:11 AM
RE: Facebook Censorship has hit home - by senona - 11-18-2016, 09:08 AM
RE: Facebook Censorship has hit home - by Ninurta - 11-20-2016, 07:17 AM
RE: Facebook Censorship has hit home - by Ninurta - 11-20-2016, 08:32 AM
RE: Facebook Censorship has hit home - by BIAD - 11-20-2016, 12:23 PM