Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tesla and The Philadephia Experiment
(06-10-2016, 08:42 PM)solarius Wrote: The Philadelphia Experiment is one of those things where I wonder if it really happened, if something did happen and facts were exaggerated out of proportions or if it's just nothing but a fabricated story.

I know they've made the movie "The Final Countdown" where the Nimitz goes back in time...probably off the rumors galloping for nearly four decades but I always wondered if there was any actual evidence of anything really happening to the Eldridge.

As for sailors being caught in the experiment, if it did occur, well...they'd simply wouldn't have had much of a choice, I think. I remember soldiers being pretty near planned atomic explosions and being in bad radiation zones.

:itwasntme:

There was documentations of sailors setting in restaurants with their wife or girlfriend and just going Poof,,, they were gone and then Poof they're back.
These half dozen ended up in Mental Hospitals and all disappeared.
Other's went Nuts and then just faded away while they Screamed. All, documented and investigated by Navy Intelligence and FBI.
Of Course there was an immediate cover up. 
My husband seen copies of the reports because of his investigation into Russia's own Time Machine Project in 1987 by using Strong Magnetic Fields.

Give me a second,,,, Google is our friend,,, right? Rick says his name was Chernobrov or something  :thinking:
Oh Yes, here we go, 
Quote:But according to the peculiar exploits of one Russian scientist, the creation of devices that might be literally capable of displacing time around an individual might finally be a reality. In fact, if the claims of Vadim Alexandrovich Chernobrov are anything more than rumor or hearsay, then we are being asked to believe that Chernobrov himself may have succeeded in the creation of a functional time machine.

Born 1965, Chernobrov is credited with the founding of the Russian Kosmopoiskorganization (meaning “Space Search”), of which he is the leader. As described (with certain brevity) at the Wikipedia page dedicated to his life and research, Chernobrov is also known for being a meteorite hunter and advocate of UFO research. Apparently since around 1987, research involving ways that time might be manipulated has remained of particular interest to his studies, and now, after decades of exploring this most-complicated area of the physical universe, Chernobrov claims to have achieved success with bending and warping what we know as time.
Somewhat ironically, the Before It’s News website detailed a story this week detailing Chernobrov’s claims:
Quote:The device achieves travel through time, according to its inventor, by utilizing strong magnetic fields that resonate about the capsule and affect the natural flow of time and causality by literally increasing or slowing the flow of time.
During experiments, Chernobrov has shown that very precise chronometers, synchronized before the field is energized, experience a significant divergence in time after one has been placed inside the time machine while the other is kept far from the energized field as a control.
link
Rick just looked at what I wrote and said, "That's all I can say."
He did say that he never discovered if Chernobrov or anyone went anywhere, but what you read in the link is all the Soviets allowed to be released to Pravda and none of his sources could tell him more. End Of Story!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
Tesla and The Philadephia Experiment - by guohua - 05-23-2016, 02:34 AM
RE: Tesla and The Philadephia Experiment - by Sol - 06-10-2016, 08:42 PM
RE: Tesla and The Philadephia Experiment - by guohua - 06-11-2016, 12:45 AM