Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Trump pledges to forgo his presidential salary during his time in the White House
Okay, now this irritates me.

WTH is Ivanka doing sitting in on a private meeting with the P.M. of Japan and Trump???
Sorry, but this is no place for his daughter no matter how pretty and appealing she is.

[Image: 0bd5984944b54494a16f6417fcd79120.png]

Quote:A handout photo shows Trump meeting with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in Manhattan's Trump Tower... with his daughter, Ivanka Trump, listening in. CNN correspondent Ivan Watson deleted his tweet of the picture, but not before various reporters, political commentators, and other users pointed out the inappropriateness of Ivanka's presence.

Hmmmm, I myself don't like it based on principle, of it being a meeting among Men of 2 Nations.

Not sure what the point of her being there other than eye candy, unless they themselves wanted to meet her. Dunno.
Hope this is just a one time thing and won't be the norm for them.

Source

[Image: ab2103532fd0485c9ca7f7ac646701ba.png]

Now I will admit, that tweet is misleading in the way in which they state "Meetings" meaning plural, more than one.
As far as we know, this is the only time she did that.
And we have no clue as to why she was there, so all we can do is speculate.

Imagine the MSM will be running with this tomorrow, so maybe someone in the Trump campaign can address the issue.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump pledges to forgo his presidential salary during his time in the White House - by senona - 11-18-2016, 08:25 AM