Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Trump pledges to forgo his presidential salary during his time in the White House
Quote:.........If there ever ARE any signs of it, I'm sure there are quite enough watchdogs just waiting for a faux pas to trumpet about, it would be common knowledge, and there are mechanisms in place to deal with that roughly.

Are you kidding me?
The MSM is on him like a fly on horseshit.

If Trump farts sideways, it makes national headlines whether it is news worthy or not.

Having said that, can you believe David Axelrod of all people, actually defended the Trump transition, saying it is running about the same as Obamas.
But theirs was without all the criticism.

I really think Trump will think long and hard on some of the people he wants in his administration, plus have his lawyers go over anything that is questionable.

No matter who he picks, he will be attacked by the media and the so-called "experts".
After this fubar of election, my opinion of these "experts" has dropped to an all time low.

Plus you have Mike Pence as V.P. who is no rookie to how all this works.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump pledges to forgo his presidential salary during his time in the White House - by senona - 11-18-2016, 06:07 AM