Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Isn't it time we all snapped out of it...
(11-13-2016, 03:38 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: No more taking us for granted. No more playing us for fools. We have a voice and we will all use it. 

If anything good came out of that election, it's those exact words.

The establishment, the puppeteers in the background that we never see but decide just about everything for you, the Medias at large, the Pollsters, were ALL promoting AND expecting a Clinton win. As the early results were slowly coming in, some of the Clinton campaign staffers were already corking up the champagne and celebrating, for crying out loud.

The Americans have given ALL of them the biggest finger gesture in history. And for that, every single one of you should be proud.

It's just a start. If you look at the comments sections of articles that are still denouncing a Trump win, you will notice that the commentators (people like you and I) are telling them what they think; that the Medias have become political mouthpieces, not reporting on the truth or the facts but on biased political opinions.

A LOT of these people say that they no longer believe the bullshit thrown at them but click on the articles to read the comments and have a good chuckle...

As OL has gracefully demonstrated, the medias are now owned by six companies, companies that answer to the same puppeteers that control your establishments. I believe that people are waking up from a long, long nap.

The constitution, be it yours or ours, is based on the People. And I think that a good percentage of the citizenship is adamant on putting that back in check.

As I said, I think it's just a start : )

Good replies, everyone.

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Isn't it time we all snapped out of it... - by Sol - 11-13-2016, 01:24 PM