Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biggest Alpha-Male Crypto Bloodsport Ponzi scheme of the Century
(11-13-2022, 10:37 PM)BIAD Wrote: One might suggest everyone is involved!!

'...“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours.
I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the
money..."

“.... son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time"

If you wish to delve into something strange, this quote was taken from Congress.Gov: and you should
highlight the quoted paragraph. But if you attempt to paste it into a simple text page... certain parts
that involve the word 'fired' will not appear!
tinyhuh

Some of those Gov't generated PDF's present strange copy/paste errors & artifacts. You'd think by now they would be up with times concerning standardized fonts & OCR software. This was a frequent occurence with all those FBI PDF's coming out during the Robert Mueller Russian hoax circus. In some of those PDF's you could UN-redact what they had redacted. The footnotes were most revealing, but just projected even more questions.

My pet conspiracy is they do this intentionally to fool searches for FOIA requests, especially with the FBI files. Then again could be just dumb interns.

[Image: 6Xz0NuT.jpg]

Now that Bitcoin keeps collapsing, economist Michael Hudson warned back in 2021:

Quote:"its main function is money laundering or tax evasion."

"it’s like money held in a Caribbean offshore banking center."

"it gives new meaning to the phrase fictitious capital."

In this extended interview, renowned economist Michael Hudson discusses his concept of US “Super Imperialism,” the new cold war on China and Russia, the Joe Biden administration, and dedollarization – the potential end to the dollar as the global reserve currency.

Economist Michael Hudson on new cold war, super imperialism, China, Russia, de-dollarization

Crypto is Ponzi currency. The insanity of Theranos, speed of Lehman and scale of Enron. As the elite's Corona slogan says, "In it Together."

These two are going to make the greatest Game of Crypto Thrones movie ever made.

[Image: kbCaPt6.jpg]

Meanwhile, I'm content with my...

[Image: OtyiEo8.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biggest Alpha-Male Crypto Bloodsport Ponzi scheme of the Century - by EndtheMadnessNow - 11-15-2022, 07:03 PM