Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What the hell is happening with Rogue-Nation?
I can’t even begin to imagine the crap you all have been dealing with the last few weeks. I’m so grateful that you all are working your asses off to do this. It’s obvious that you all care deeply about this site, just as the rest of us minions do. There just isn’t enough ways for me to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. For awhile, I thought all was lost. When I couldn’t get anything, I actually cried. 

Regarding the themes, I’ve always considered my Ipad a mobile device, but I have the Dark theme on it, and it’s working fine. I’m thinking the Darko theme is readable for cell phones. I don’t look at this site on my cell phone. I use mainly my Ipad, and sometimes my desktop. On my Ipad, I notice I can rate without things freezing up. Yesterday, I tried to rate on my desktop, and it freezes there, same theme. No idea what to think of that.

But at least now I don’t have to try 5-6 times to login. It has worked the first time the last couple of days in a row. So things are getting there. Whatever theme works the best works for me. Considering how bad things were before, I think it’s a small price to pay to have to get used to a different theme. Change is never easy. But it’s essential in this case. I for one want to be able to get on this site. So for those complaining about the other theme, well, how badly do you want to access this site? 

Anyway, again, thank you so much for all that you all are doing! After the first of the month, I’ll see what I have in my budget and may be able to donate some $$$.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What the hell is happening with Rogue-Nation? - by ChiefD - 10-22-2022, 09:19 PM