Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tucker Carlson: This open race hate should worry you deeply
(10-20-2022, 10:06 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(10-20-2022, 09:00 PM)ChiefD Wrote:
(10-20-2022, 07:43 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(10-20-2022, 06:48 PM)Snarl Wrote: Gotta pay attention to what the other side is stoking.

Is he for real?

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

No one is more guilty of this BS then Tucker Carlson. And people have been saying this about him for years. So what worries me most is that he can't see his own image when he is looking in that mirror.

This!!!! ^^^^^^^^ Tucker Carlson is the biggest damn hypocrite around! He makes my skin crawl. I was only able to get through about five minutes of the video. I think I need a shower now. He and his ilk are disgusting. I don't see anything wrong with what MSNBC is saying. Fox News is actually racist, misogynistic, and a bag of assholes.

Ho hum reactions like that to blatant racism are why I keep fully loaded magazines in my house, and one in the mag well.

You just never know when the lynch mob is coming for you just because you are white, or look white...

Do you reckon they'll burn crosses in the yard first, or come with no warning?

Forgot about that one. I lived through the cross burnings, the church burnings, and a few house burnings too. I guess there is nothing new under the sun.

I too would protect my home, and my community, if a lynch mob showed up, and I don't care what color they are.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tucker Carlson: This open race hate should worry you deeply - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-20-2022, 10:15 PM