Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tucker Carlson: This open race hate should worry you deeply
I think I am probably the oldest one here. I lived through the time when there was segregation. Coloreds could not try on clothes in the stores, white and colored bathrooms, water fountains, schools. I lived during the time of hate and lynchings were not unheard of, just for amusement.

I was blessed to live in a tiny little community that was too poor, to continue on that path of destruction for all of us. I was born into that bullshit, I am not going to die living that bullshit.

Don't believe this divisive garbage that is being spread far and wide by social media, and the legacy media. I don't know any white people or black people that support any of it. We live together, work together, and play together, and have for years. Most people hate what they are trying to do to us.

We see what happens when we allow ourselves to be manipulated and we trust the system. We end up as expendable guinea pigs, culled and locked down on their demand.

If it looks like BS, smells like BS, is deadly, and being used on the people, while the elite are exempt, then treat it like BS.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tucker Carlson: This open race hate should worry you deeply - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-20-2022, 10:00 PM