Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
*** WELCOME HOME - AN ALL MEMBERS READ ***
(10-17-2022, 08:46 AM)Rodinus Wrote: Pointless giving me a bitchy response... I cannot be arsed with drama queens.

Don't think for a minute I don't appreciate all the work that has been done to save the site from total obliteration or the hours and stress that has been put in to keep things afloat but radical change, to quite frankly put it, to a format that is not conducive to identifying and absorbing information in a succinct and timely manner is not something I am at all interested in wading through.

As I have been able to dismiss the gawdawful portal format by switching themes, even though things don't work properly and it is hard on the eyes, I will continue to use a more normal interface that provides tons more information at a single glance without trudging through things I am not interested in.

If you like the new look, more power to you and best of luck but you can take your drama queen comment and ____________!
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Messages In This Thread
RE: *** WELCOME HOME - AN ALL MEMBERS READ *** - by Freija - 10-17-2022, 09:03 AM