Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
*** WELCOME HOME - AN ALL MEMBERS READ ***
(10-16-2022, 11:42 PM)Sol Wrote:
(10-16-2022, 10:39 PM)Brotherman Wrote:
(10-16-2022, 09:41 PM)Sol Wrote:
(10-16-2022, 09:14 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: WoW! Shock 'n Awe!

[Image: FOBNrpJ.gif]

The older you are the worse you hate CHANGE.

I sooooooooooooooooooo agree with you!!

But when the change is acquired, would you go back? Sincerely?

Love my cell phone, my laptop, the internet, my car, even my fucking new coffee machine lol

But they all got me cursing and swearing when I first got them but now I wouldn't want to live without them.

Such is life. Cars used to have a crank in the front of it to start it. The good ol' times...but who the fuck would want that now?

You reply made me smile. That's a good thing!! HA!

I'm proud of your usage of the F word bravo! ?

I've used the F word since I was very young. I'm not young anymore but I still use it once in a while, online and in real life. It's nothing personal, it's just one of my ways of being free. Little rebel inside stuck around, I suppose.

Ironically, I used the crank car example in my last reply to you and even then, it didn't always work as planned.

[Image: 7MylMvf.gif]

tinybigeyes

I grew up on a farm. My papa had an old tractor that needed crank started, when I was little my uncle had me out with him in the barn trying to get the tractor started, this tractor was an old Lambo believe it or not and that cold ass morning the crank swung back and hit him in the face and knocked out all his front teeth and broke his nose. A little version of me around 5 or 6 had to point out, "Uncle Shane your bleeding." yeah I had some trauma after that for a little while, Uncle saying Thucking Thit spitting out teeth and bleeding everywhere. If he wouldve had a steven hawking device it would have probably said shits fucks damns and the cunt word. Papa came out and the tractor didn't run that day, My uncle went to the dentist, ironically before dial up internet you could go to the doc that day and be seen in a few minutes when they actually gave a fuck. 

I admire your shits fucks and damns, makes me feel at home =)

Messages In This Thread
RE: *** WELCOME HOME - AN ALL MEMBERS READ *** - by Brotherman - 10-17-2022, 03:06 AM