Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
*** WELCOME HOME - AN ALL MEMBERS READ ***
(10-16-2022, 08:00 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(10-16-2022, 06:59 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(10-16-2022, 06:22 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: tried that, it has three options, MyBBcodePro, Responsive_MyBB. and RoundDarko, there is no Dark1.8 listed.

That's strange that there's no Dark1.8 listed for your view, I'll leave a message for Sol.
minusculethumbsup

On the back of HoundDogHowlie's complaint, I went onto my old computer that was built the same time as the
Enigma machine. After clicking on a designated 'Favourites' link, I arrived at the RoundoDarko version of Rogue Nation.
This hadn't happened before, but I attempted to log-in and it refused my access.

Believing this was just a glitch due to the teething problems here, I went down to the Drop-Down menu in order to
try via the 'old' RN site. Yet -just as HoundDogHowlie had said, there were only three possibilities.
MyBBcodePro, Responsive_MyBB. and RoundDarko... no Dark1.8 and in my case, no way of logging onto the site.
(Typing this from my laptop)
minusculethinking

tried to rate like i said i think it works, but you can't not just rate you have to add a comment. if you would check your ratings numbers and post what they are now and then i'll try this post to see for sure if it works.

if you click your avatar you should see it on the top under your name and avatar.

Edit: checked your on i'm going to call it the avatar page and it says you have 38.417 ratings. gonna try now

Edit: yeah it works, but it doesn't tell you what post. if you click the ratings button that now should say 38,418 under your avatar it give a list.
[Image: TWBB.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: *** WELCOME HOME - AN ALL MEMBERS READ *** - by hounddoghowlie - 10-16-2022, 08:07 PM