Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
*** WELCOME HOME - AN ALL MEMBERS READ ***
(10-16-2022, 10:07 AM)Brotherman Wrote:
(10-16-2022, 09:59 AM)Sol Wrote:
(10-16-2022, 09:52 AM)Brotherman Wrote: Guess now I got to learn to navigate shit again. 

Forgive me I am watching Home Alone right now and can only think about getting smacked in the face with a paint can or burned in the face with an iron 

When does the shoutbox come back online so I can fuck with Finspiracy and joke around with Endthemadnessnow?

It doesn't take that long to get accustomed to the new icons and navigation modes.

Posts on top are the keys. New Posts and Todays Posts. Home is pretty much like the old Portal mode but more responsive.

We have to give this new theme, on the new platform, a good test run first, without plugins, to make sure it holds its stability and doesn't start crumbling down like the old theme did.

Once we know it's stable, we will reinstall the goodies, shoutbox included. But not before.

Give it a few days. Thanks for the comment!

minusculethumbsup2

I know you are working hard at this and that is really cool don't thank me. I am greatful to be here with you and appreciate your hard work and dedication for a bastion of freedom on the world wide web. Seriously though I am missing joking around with folks in the shoutbox I am not smart enough to understand all the shit you put into this so I put my patience tin foil on till I can tell Endthemadnessnow that lizard squad is teaming up with badger force. =P

LOL

I think a lot of people are missing the shoutbox. Myself included even if I only dropped in there once in a while.

It'll be back. Maybe different looking but it'll be back :)

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: *** WELCOME HOME - AN ALL MEMBERS READ *** - by Sol - 10-16-2022, 10:10 AM