Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Overwintering Pepper Plants For The First Time
I just checked the forecast and it’s supposed to get down to 32F Wednesday night. I’ve been working on getting my plants inside the greenhouse and like every year I stare sadly at my beautiful pepper plants knowing that their days are numbered. Well this year will be different! I found a YouTube tutorial. I can feel my husband’s shudder of despair as I type those words and he’s not even in here. He’s a brave man but nothing strikes fear in his heart like me proudly and confidently announcing that I have found a tutorial.  

I’m sure this isn’t new to a lot of you but it is to me. I shouldn’t screw this up too bad. I’ll hopefully be able to save several plants and report back that it was a success when spring rolls back around.

He explains it really well but I know I’m still going to be sad cutting all those leaves off.

Also while cleaning and preparing my greenhouse I found a snake and several spiders. The spiders are ok but I could do without the snake. Unfortunately it got away while I was trying to catch it so I guess I’ll be overwintering it too.

Messages In This Thread
Overwintering Pepper Plants For The First Time - by VioletDove - 10-15-2022, 08:29 PM