Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vintage Photos Colorized
(10-13-2022, 05:44 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Came across this guy who colorizes vintage photos. Here's a few I found of interest....

...Photos colorized by Jecinci | FlickR

Corporal Gladys would get it. They would be like where's Brotherman, and people would be like he's in the back with Gladys, and then would be like where, and then a person would be like no you dumb fuck he's behind corporal Gladys in the back... 
And the offislur training with the flamethrower, Yeah I'm there dude. 

I was at the Smithsonain in DC a number of years back (maybe 10 or slightly more) and went there particularly for the Wizard of OZ exhibit, I beleive I saw that same costume, wig, and photograph as well as the real shit used, and they had a clipping of Judy Garlands real hair in a lock along side a shit load of other movie props. It was so cool.

In the future I would like to tour the Vanderbilt Mansion.

Thanks for posting this, was a really cool visual experience.

And Lizard Squad, you got me hooked.

also all those ruskies in piss cutters trying to play snipers and half them have bayonets on. If you are a sniper and need a bayonet and/ or bayonet on your weapon that is your instructor telling you, "Your going to die you cock knob" at least they got nice covers, idiots. and the dick in the 2nd from the front has his eye a little to close to that unertyl, lol

Messages In This Thread
Vintage Photos Colorized - by EndtheMadnessNow - 10-13-2022, 05:44 AM
RE: Vintage Photos Colorized - by Finspiracy - 10-13-2022, 06:02 AM
RE: Vintage Photos Colorized - by BIAD - 10-13-2022, 08:59 AM
RE: Vintage Photos Colorized - by Brotherman - 10-13-2022, 09:00 AM
RE: Vintage Photos Colorized - by hounddoghowlie - 10-13-2022, 12:14 PM
RE: Vintage Photos Colorized - by VioletDove - 10-13-2022, 01:47 PM
RE: Vintage Photos Colorized - by Finspiracy - 10-14-2022, 03:42 AM
RE: Vintage Photos Colorized - by ABNARTY - 10-14-2022, 07:08 PM