Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Which ones of the 10 commandments have you broke? (If any)
(10-11-2022, 06:33 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Donkeys do not have what is called "agency" - the do not make conscious and informedĀ  decisions. "Sin" is the willful decision to go against God, which donkeys cannot do, so donkeys are incapable of committing sin... which is why I think there will be more donkeys in heaven that there will be people there.

Is that so? Well, let's compare a donkey and a human being. How many nuclear bombs have donkeys made? How many nuclear bombs have humans made, with their "conscious and informed decisions" and "agency"?

How many oceans have donkeys polluted, how many have humans?

How many genocides have donkeys done, how many have humans?

How many reality TV shows have donkeys created, how many have humans?

You get my drift... If this is the "agency" Then it is an agency of despair and death, and nothing to be proud about.

Is sin really a willful decision to go against God? Sincere question. I thought my will has been like.. get batshit drunk, maybe gamble a little bit, insult some mind-controlled robot people online and stuff like that. The genuine will and intent was not to go against God. The genuine will and intent was to fill the needs of my endless hedonism. I think i have sin. A lot.

By the way, how do you know that donkeys are unable to willfully go against God? How do you know donkeys are not Gods themselves? Question everything!
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which ones of the 10 commandments have you broke? (If any) - by Finspiracy - 10-11-2022, 06:47 PM