Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Which ones of the 10 commandments have you broke? (If any)
(10-11-2022, 10:35 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(10-11-2022, 10:23 AM)Brotherman Wrote: I am going to warn you to NOT google or duckduckgo the "donkey show" but if you do google the "donkey show" I wish for you to be prepared for a platitude of all kinds of shit, computer viruses, depression, you might even laugh, you might cry, you might jerk off IDK. Take my word for it brother it is a real thing and it is some fucked up shit, it is worse than 2 girls and a cup, and unforgiving like Catholicism. Truth be told, there are some things you cannot unsee. 

Don't do it.

If I may, don't substitute the word 'donkey' for 'ass' either. There's a world of hurt out there and as you say...
Don't do it.
tinywondering

And for God's sake, DON'T preface the phrase "donkey show" with the word "Tijuana" in the Google search you are not doing. You will never be the same if you do!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which ones of the 10 commandments have you broke? (If any) - by Ninurta - 10-11-2022, 06:26 PM